Partner With Us:
Please pray with us for the medical and spiritual health of the Togolese people, and God's continued blessings on Clinics of Hope.
Here are some examples of how your contribution can make a difference in someone's life:
- Simple cases of diarrhea can be treated for under $1.00
- Upper respiratory infections are treatable with antibiotics for about $0.75 - $2.00. This early treatment prevents the progression to pneumonia
- Hypertension and diabetes screening
- Malaria diagnosed early can be treated for less than $0.50
- Malaria that has progressed can be treated for $2.00 - $4.00
- Deworming 1000 children costs ~ $30.00
- Annual medical checkups and multivitamins for 60 orphans (Love The Children Program)
Please Consider Giving:
Clinics of Hope cannot advance without a growing base of volunteers, churches, and financial supporters.
If you prefer to write a check, please mail to:
Clinics of Hope
PO Box 232
Assonet, MA 02702
Clinics of Hope is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations to Clinics of Hope are fully tax-deductible.