Clinics of Hope specializes in establishing high quality, sustainable and cost-effective medical clinics in remote West African villages. The organization trains and hires Togolese nationals to staff its clinics year round, so even the most remote communities can have consistent access to healthcare.
COH operates 7 clinics throughout the country of Togo.
Partner With Us
Bringing medical and spiritual care to remote villages.
- COVID 19 – UpdateTogo has faced some challenges dealing with the COVID-19 crisis. The government initiated travel restrictions which has made it difficult go from village to village. In addition… Read more: COVID 19 – Update
Located in West Africa with Ghana to the west, Benin to the east and Burkina Faso to the north.
– Togo has 5 doctors per 100,000 people
– Population is 7.9 million.
– Approximately the size of West Virginia
– Malaria is one of the top 5 killers of children in Togo under age 5. Also included are diarrhea, measles, pneumonia and malnutrition.
Clinics of Hope employees 20 full time staff members throughout its seven clinics. With their families included we are responsible for the livelihoods of over 70 individuals.
Please Consider Giving
Clinics of Hope cannot advance without a growing base of volunteers, churches, and financial supporters.